PCZ-L1 (PCZ-L10 is a nine-hole) gas-water separator is used to separate gas and liquid in industrial liquid-containing systems. In existing gas-liquid separator equipment, gravity and circulation separators are mainly used. Separation of gas and liquid by gravity, because the prior art only uses media
PCZ-L1 (PCZ-L10 is a nine-hole) gas-water separator is used to separate gas and liquid in industrial liquid-containing systems. In the existing gas-liquid separator equipment, gravity and circulation separators are mainly used. Gas and liquid are separated by the difference of gravity. Since the prior art only uses the gravity of the medium, its disadvantages are low separation efficiency, incomplete separation, and large equipment volume and weight.
PCZ-L1 gas-water separator working principle
Through the five-stage separation-speed reduction, centrifugation, collision, change of direction, coagulation and other principles, the liquid water and solid particles in compressed air (gas) are removed to achieve purification. After the moisture is condensed in the cooling process, the baffle in the separator changes the direction of the gas twice and rotates at the designed speed to generate centrifugal force to efficiently separate the liquid and particles. The drain should discharge the condensate in time. .
PCZ-L1 gas-water separator product features
1. High water removal efficiency: 99% of liquid water and oil can be removed.
2. Small size and light weight.
3. Convenient installation, pipeline connection and hanging installation.
4. Maintenance-free and good reliability.
5. Manufactured at 1.6-2.5MPa rated pressure, safe and reliable.
PCZ-L1 gas-water separator application range
1. Negative pressure automatic gas-water separation water recycling
2. Condensate separation in steam pipeline
3. Separating inlet and outlet of gas-liquid mixing part
4. Separation and discharge of condensate in vacuum system
5.Condensate separation after water cooling tower
6. Geothermal steam separator
7. Other gas-liquid separation applications
Note: It can be customized according to the parameters and specifications required by the user.